You must be at least 13 years of age to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 13 years of age; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Right to Use the App
On the condition that you fully comply with these Terms, Hustle HER Way grants you a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to access and use the App on compatible mobile devices that you own or control for your own personal, non-commercial use. Hustle HER Way reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. The terms of this license will also govern any upgrades provided by Hustle HER Way that replace and/or supplement the original App, unless the upgrade is accompanied by a separate license, in which case the terms of that license will govern.
Except as expressly authorized by these Terms, you may not (a) modify, disclose, alter, translate or create derivative works of the App, (b) license, sublicense, resell, distribute, lease, rent, lend, transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of the App, (c) disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any of the software components of the App, (d) copy, frame or mirror any part of the App, (e) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the App or (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the App or its related systems or networks.
Modification of the Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check the Terms periodically for changes. In addition to posting the modified Terms to the Service and indicating the date of last modification, if our modifications are material, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to notify you electronically. For example, we may send a message to your email address, if we have one on file, or we may display a notice on the Service indicating that the Terms have changed. Modifications are effective upon the earlier of (i) your acceptance of the modified Terms, (ii) your use of the Service with actual knowledge of the modified Terms, or (iii) thirty days following the publication of the modified Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, (a) disputes between you and Hustle HER Way will be resolved in accordance with the version of the Terms in effect at the time the dispute arose, and (b) if you do not agree with any modification to the Terms, you may terminate this agreement by ceasing use of the Service. Your continued use of the Service after new and/or revised Terms are effective indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to those Terms.
Guidelines for Use of the Service
By using the Service, you agree not to:
- use the Service for any purpose or activity (or to solicit the performance of any activity) that is unlawful or prohibited (including, without limitation, the prohibitions in this section) by the Terms;
- use the Service if you do not meet the eligibility requirements described in section 3 above;
- defame, harass, abuse, threaten, stalk, or defraud users of the Service. You further agree not to collect or attempt to collect personal information about users or third parties without their consent;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third-party intellectual property right;
- post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- intentionally interfere with or damage, impair, or disable the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other malicious code;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Service, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any part of the Service, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Service;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, or any part of them through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- access or use any automated process (such as a robot, spider, scraper, or similar) to access the Service in violation of our robot exclusion headers, or for the purpose of scraping all or a substantial portion of the content of the Service (other than in connection with bona fide search engine indexing), or as may otherwise be expressly permitted by Hustle HER Way;
- make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other users of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
- impersonate another person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or access any other Service account without permission or in excess of any account permissions you may have; or
- attempt to do any of the acts described in this section 10, or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this section 10.
Permitted Use of Materials
Hustle HER Way and its licensors are the owners of the text, images, marks, data, audio, video, design, visual interfaces, graphics, computer code (including source code or object code), and all other content that is posted on this Service, but excluding any Non-Hustle HER Way Content (as defined below) (collectively the “Materials”).
Except as expressly authorized by Hustle HER Way and/or the applicable rights holder, or except for parts of the Service expressly subject to a separate license (in which case such license will govern use of that part of the Service), the Materials are made available for limited noncommercial, educational, and personal use only, or for fair use as defined in United States copyright laws. Additional terms or restrictions may be specified in the metadata or Hustle HER Way policies applicable to the Materials. You must, however, cite the author and source of the Materials as you would material from any printed work, and the citations should include the URL “www.hustleherway.com” By downloading, printing, or otherwise using Materials, whether accessed directly from the Service or via other sites, services or mechanisms, you agree that you will limit your use of such files to noncommercial, educational, or personal use, or for fair use, and will not violate the Hustle HER Way’s or any other party’s proprietary rights or applicable policies. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, including without limitation attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed on or near the Materials by Hustle HER Way.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (collectively, “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Service are registered and unregistered marks of Hustle HER Way and others. Nothing on this Service should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark. Hustle HER Way’s Trademarks may not be used in any way without our prior, written permission.
Non-Hustle HER Way Content
You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content and other third-party content (together, the “Non-Hustle HER Way Content”) from a variety of sources. We are under no obligation to monitor the Non-Hustle HER Way Content and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the Non-Hustle HER Way Content nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in the Non-Hustle HER Way Content. If at any time, we choose, at our sole discretion, to monitor the Non-Hustle HER Way Content, we nonetheless assume no responsibility for the Non-Hustle HER Way Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Non-Hustle HER Way Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such Non-Hustle HER Way Content. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.